From our Réflexions R Champagne collection, reflecting the unique character of the 2016 harvest. R.016 is the heart of Lallier signature style, the perfect balance of our atmospheres: purity, intensity, freshness and depth.
Predominantly cultivated from the 2016 harvest, which makes up 80% of the blend. Grapes were sourced from over 50 crus within Côte des Blancs, Montagne de Reims, Vallée de la Marne and Côte des Bar regions, harvested in mid-September. A difficult but rewarding year due to an unpredictable climate, R.016 is one of smallest yields estimated in 20 years, yet it is defined by quality wines, with a good sugar/acid balance (much like 2022), and complex and generous aromas.
The 2016 harvest, which makes up 80% of Série R.016 was known for its freshness and tension, offering a lively and delicate taste profile.The remaining 20% come from reserve wines from the 2015 harvest, dominated by power, and 2014, noted for its fruitiness, aged on a fine lees for a silky, creamy texture.
Lallier R.016 is a versatile Champagne, which can be enjoyed as an aperitif, for spontaneous sharing moments with close friends and family. It can also be a perfect pour at the start of a bright and joyful meal.
86% wines from 201614% reserve wines (2010, 2012, 2014)
56% Pinot noir44% Chardonnay
36 months minimum
5 monthsbefore shipment
ALL ABOUT THE 2016 HARVEST
“Fine summer weather brought a good dynamic to the grape maturation after a challenging first half of the the year, which led to one of the smallest yields estimated in 20 years. None the less, it resulted in a formidable sugar/acid balance, and complex and generous aromas.”
– Cyrille Diniz, lead oenologist
- Average sunlight40% for the whole year
- Average rain50ml per day
Tradition and modernity collide to create a new alchemy of ideas, built on five generations of Champagne expertise in one of the best regions for it. Discover Lallier’s pioneering savoir-faire.
HOW TO DRINK LALLIER RÉFLEXION R.016
HOW TO PAIR LALLIER RÉFLEXION R.016
Serve R.016 Champagne with meat-rich dishes, tart fruits, raw vegetables, fresh goat cheese, shellfish or fresh fish.
- Raw foie gras toast and quince jelly
- Roasted chicken and morel risotto
- Chaource cheese and fresh figs
- Caramelised mirabelle plum tart