THE RÉFLEXIONS R.018
From our Réflexions R Champagne collection, reintepreted year after year to reflect the unique character of each harvest. R.018 is the heart of Lallier signature style, the perfect balance of our four atmospheres: Freshness, Purity, Depth and Intensity.
Sourced predominantly from the 2018 harvest, which makes up 70% of the blend. Grapes were sourced from over 50 crus within Côte des Blancs, Montagne de Reims,Vallée de la Marne and Côte des Bar regions, in mid-September. An early harvest, starting late August, yieled remarkable quantities of fruit in the vineyards, with three excellent grape varieties. The resulting base wine is fleshy, rich and intense, with a delicate freshness.
The harvest of 2018, which makes up 70% of Réflexion R.018 offers intense fruity notes with a delicate sweetness. The remaining 30% is made up of reserve wines from the 2014 and 2017 harvests, each dominated respectively by intensity and fruitiness.
Lallier R.018 is a versatile Champagne, which can be enjoyed as an aperitif, for spontaneous sharing moments with close friends and family. It can also be a perfect pour at the start of a bright and joyful meal.
70% wines from 201830% reserve wines
56% Pinot noir44% Chardonnay
36 months minimum
Min. 3 months before shipment
ALL ABOUT THE 2018 HARVEST
“An early and auspicious start to the season gave us a remarkable quantity of grapes, with gorgeous quality on all three grape varieties. Receiving 10.4% Vol and acidity at 6 g/L, which made for a year of rich and intense taste, with a delicately fresh edge.”
– Cyrille Diniz, lead oenologist.
- Average sunlight40% for the whole year
- Average rain50ml per day
Tradition and modernity collide to create a new alchemy of ideas, built on five generations of Champagne expertise in one of the best regions for it. Discover Lallier’s pioneering savoir-faire.
HOW TO DRINK LALLIER RÉFLEXION R.018
HOW TO PAIR LALLIER RÉFLEXION R.018
You can enjoy Lallier Réflexion R.018 as an aperitif or paired with raw vegetables, fresh goat cheese, shellfish or raw fish.
- Raw foie gras toast and quince jelly
- Roasted chicken and morel risotto
- Chaource cheese and fresh figs
- Caramelised mirabelle plum tart